Toribash
Original Post
[CLOSED] Team Aikido United Kindom
~[TAUK]~

Aikido Perfected

Welcome to [TAUK]. Order of Aikido in the United Kingdom. We are an aikido organisation made to help you to overcome your flaws and help you gain skill in Aikido. Don't live in the UK? Don't worry. You don't have to. We accept everyone as long as you suit the requirements. If you have difficulty speaking English, please use a translator. Want to join? Hit us with an app. For your application, you can make a replay if you wish, but it is not mandatory. We accept any belts. We're here to help you in Aikido.

Requirements

Follow the rules
Be active

Application Format

Member List

Owner:

[duck]Shigechio

Leader

[Ele]456654

Members

[-Ethr]Shody
Priesten
[-Ethr]InfernoXZ

[-2]WorldEater
[Zero]NinjaVodou
[Atlantic]WickedHayo
[-Quantum]b3st3v3r
T0X1Cmods

Org Alliances

[MMO] Move Makers Organization
[MO] Marketing Org

Rules

1. Do not flame.
2. Do not bully others.
3. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
4. Do not spam or useless post.
5. Follow these rules along with the main Toribash rules.
6. Tell us the title of your post. Example, if you want to show
us a replay, then title your post, / Replay or if you want to discuss or query about something off-topic then title the post as /off-topic.
7. If you want to say something and you've just posted, edit your post and don't post another thing because the -s' make our thread full of spam.
8. Use capitals and right spellings. Try to get your vocabulary right.

The Bank

Bank is TaukBot. Any TC can be donated to that account. Items also accepted. We will use the TC to hose global aikido tourney.

Have any queries? PM me.

NOTE: STAFF PLACES AVAILABLE:

2 SUPERVISORS
2 TEACHERS

If you are applying for a staff role, please include that in your app and why you would like to do so.

Last edited by Vordred; Jul 3, 2012 at 07:15 PM.

"We accept everyone."

"Maximum belt must be 4th Dan."

Explain please, why is 4th dan max?
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Well, I might change that. It's just that this group was suppoused to be for new people who want to gain skill at aikido. But thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll change it immediately.

Name:456654 or IRL: Zein Ibnu Wiguna

Belt:black belt

GMT:+7

Nationality:Indonesia

Ingame Activity (0/10):9/10

Forum Activity (0/10):9.5/10

Other information: I'm a 13 years old boy, I like to play aikido in toribash because it is the coolest mode in toribash and its a popular reality sport too. I also a good and funny people too, I dont angry if someone flame me except its too far . I live in indonesia, a country that have many islands. Hope You accept me
u wot m8