Ranking
Thanks for the link Xi. The first video ended with Korra telling Tenzin "This is as far as we go." Was that the end of the episode? Or did it cut off?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Continues with the second video. Both episodes were aired together, for an hour.
Thanks for the link Wight.

Ok, guys let's think of the possibilities that a light bender would have. Imagine if they existed, what could they do? Would they be weak or strong?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Episode 4 available online. I will provide all future links to episodes on Skype.
General entertainment thread
Have you read anything interesting lately? Watched an excellent television series? Share & discuss any nonfilm, nongame material here.
I've gotten quite into the Stargate series as of late. While it's easy to get hung up on the details and implausibilities (the biggest and most persistent of which being the fact that every species everywhere seems to have English as a primary language), it covers a lot of the same ground as Star Trek but with less awful presentation.
\o/
Like most of the civilised world, I have greatly enjoyed the BBC Sherlock series. Luckily for everyone, it's available as an instant view on Netflix.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.