Ranking
Original Post
(ZPark) Zenith's Spark
***(The founder's story)***
I started playing Toribash a long time ago because my friend always told me about how exhilarating it was.
He introduced me into various game modes and mods, but the one we played the most, was Wushu.
He was awful at it, but he decided to teach me the basics anyway (how to move, how to fight, etc.),but he taught it in a fun way.
A year later, my friend was in a fatal car accident and was hospitalized.
I lost him.
I took a leave from Toribash for a long while after that, so that i could recover emotionally. I came back in 2014, and had created a new account with a dream. A dream to create a clan designed to help turn the nobodies of Toribash into amazing fighters.
one year later, in the beginning of July, I met one of my first students "WireW", and I reunited with an old friend "Lync99".
I took them under my wing, and told them about my dream to make a clan that would help people.
They agreed and pursued my dream with me. We were hitting tournaments left and right, trying to make enough ToriCredits to form the clan. It didn't quite work out the way we'd hoped. The progress was painfully slow, and we weren't even half way there yet.We met a wandering nomad named "Recharge" at a time so convenient, it must have been fate. I explained my dream to him, and he very much respected this ideal, and decided to share my burden.
Thus, Zenith's Spark was finally born.

Founder: hawhaw2
Leader: Lync99
Co-Leader: Wirew

This Clan has been Inactive for quite some time, due to a very unfortunate series of events that had unfolded very quickly, but now... WE ARE BACK. I need to get this clan back to its former glory. Unfortunately the original founder of this dream is no longer with us, may he rest in eternal peace. HOWEVER, I am here to accomplish this mission, and to do right by this dream, and i will not quit until we are finished, but i need YOUR help to complete the mission. we can accomplish this mission that we set out to do. I cannot do this without you. join me, and help me fight!

Bullies are not to be tolerated!
Be a good sport at all times!
If any unsportsmanlike conduct is witnessed or reported, your current position will be revoked until you are punished accordingly, we cannot let our name be dragged through the mud.
Anyone who has something to say, contact one of our clan moderators, or get in touch with the clan leader. We will listen.

have as much fun as possible! enjoy yourself!
that is why we play this great game after all!
Last edited by Lync99; Jul 3, 2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: grammar fixing