ES Recruitment Drive
My name is RetaliateHD or Reyvic... i really want to take responsibilities so joining a clan seems like a good idea i am currently on blue belt buton my previous account i reached black belt, i am 13 yrs old from the philippines, i joined the clan psycho before on my previous account so yeah thats all
Clan
Hey guys I'm 18 years old. Been playing for about a week and have gotten really good at it. I play every day and I would love to be a part of the stealth clan. Please invite me!
hey guys wasup i wanna join your clan my names Voidexxx you can call me Void and im 10 years old (dont judge my age) im really good at aikido and stuff im a black belt nearly and i would like to join your clan and yeah

Peace!
Last edited by Voidexxx; Mar 9, 2015 at 10:40 AM.
Application
Hi, my name is Noobsleya im a blue belt. fav mods: aikido/bigdojo mushu boxshu.
Attached Files
OOOHOHHHH GGGG.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
OOOHOHHHH Gg.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
Hey stealth,

If there are still any active members in this clan, you will have to edit your first post to conform with the Clan Rules and Guidelines

If the first post isn't updated within a week, I will close this. If you have any problems contact me through a pm.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
hey i am desperately in need of a clan! ive never been in one before and i hope this could be a good first impression. i have skills on saving myself from DQ(disqualification) and i think i could be an improvement!