Simple, but effective!

Rules

Bow down to...

Leaders

Goals

Allies

Enemies

Can you convince them ?

NOTE: The name and images of the clan are purely cosmetic! We don't promote or have any contact with drugs!

Amazing link! : Click!

Attention all! I will be kicking all the inactive members that havent told me they are inactive by 12:00pm today if i dont have anymore PM's about He/She going inactive you will be kicked
~Unholybat5
Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 23, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
btw I look at the forum all the time but I don't really post much because I don't know what to say so soz...
Damn
Thank you friend .. its better for me to be an ally bcs i cant manage clan i know that you will be better leader ;) btw add me on skype: disturbed84215
Thank you kano and i added you on skype
-----
that is fine harvo just as long as you are active
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 15, 2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Everyone That wants to join Apply here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...03#post8289103
-----
Hello All i would like to say that WE HAVE DECLARED WAR ON RoyalUnits
-----
BUMP
-----
We have gotten a new art director!
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 23, 2015 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Look sneez just because i didnt accept you into the clan doesnt mean you have to be hostile towards me when you see my name
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
hey i no boy23 and he wanted to no if i can join clan he said to ask u unholybat5
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post

Clan's history

Simple, but effective!

Rules

Bow down to...

Leaders

Goals

Allies

Enemies

Can you convince them ?

NOTE: The name and images of the clan are purely cosmetic! We don't promote or have any contact with drugs!

-----
Hello All i would like to ask from the clan members if they can at all send me tc so i can put it towards the clan becoming official (Goal is 50k) Thanks in advance send it to YWCBank (200tc or more plz) and i will have you all know that you DONT have to send it

-----
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post

Clan's history

Simple, but effective!

Rules

Bow down to...

Leaders

Goals

Allies

Enemies

Can you convince them ?

-----
Hello All i would like to ask from the clan members if they can at all send me tc so i can put it towards the clan becoming official (Goal is 50k) Thanks in advance send it to YWCBank (200tc or more plz) and i will have you all know that you DONT have to send it

-----
hey can i join clan i no i no i no boy232
-----

-----
i no boy232 might have said this 3 time but me accedently thought they were werent sending
Last edited by bossboy020; Sep 17, 2015 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OK now here is the deal you MUST be brown belt or higher to join ok? after you become brown belt let me know and ill test u and if you pass ill let u in the clan thx m8
-----
Bump
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 18, 2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hello all i would like to say that i need all the people in the clan to send tc to YWCBank
Thanks in advance
-----
BUMP
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 20, 2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]