Toribash
We have been though this sneez no first of all you are a orange belt and our rule is brown belt or higher and you didnt post in our recruitment thread
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
where can I see the ranks?

----------------------------------------------

link if there is one plox?
Damn
So how is my old clan doing...?

Seems like Kano left too...

~Your former recruiter,
Robbystyle.
You're gonna have a bad time...
well its doin very good and kano left it in good hands (with me) plus we have alot more members and an art director
-----
you mean the rank of different people in the clan harvo? if so then look here http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php (also the rank of the members only show here for an example like me im in the leader slot and allidoispw is in the recruitment slot and also it doesnt show ingame it only shows the clantag like for you its (YWC)Harvo
-----
BUMP
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 21, 2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

BUMPY BUMP

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hello everyone i need you all to respond in the clan forum because we are going to war with unit so we need as many active users as possible so everyone in the clan respond here one we have over 16 active members then I WILL BEGIN THE WAR WITH UNIT

[sigpic][/sigpic]

yea the fucking people that were going to help me host it so we could advertise it got off now we have to some other time (i needed 30k for the knockout prize anyway because it was going to be a 3 day tourney)
-----
sorry cripplz
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 23, 2015 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]