ES Recruitment Drive
Uh did you extract the shader.zip into the script folder?
Did you put the shader.lua in the script folder?
Have you updated your scripts if you had it before?

Also it says error loading when you try to load what?
The script or the creator?
i have a problem
when i creating a shader and i get to the part of the sun the lua freezes and i dont get to make shaders with sun
and yes i re download the script and re install it all again am using version 3.88
i trust in god :D
yeah [Latin]:)/WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
I have some few questions.
So if we throw a part of uke, like let's say his groin, very high up in the air, will it disappear at one point, then reappear?
Also let's say we're using a a shader with a sun. What if we go out side the cylinder. Once we're outside, will we be able to to the sun and all the horizon and stuff like that, In a shape of a dome, Half-cylinder as you put? Hope you understand

Ukes parts will be invisible at a distance, but become visible again when they are closer. The sky is half a sphere once you go outside it you can see all the stuff inside the sphere, but if you go just a bit farther you will end up outside a cylinder that surrounds the sky sphere. (That's the only way of drawing half spheres.) Ouside the cylinder everything is the floor color.

Originally Posted by ricky54321 View Post
thanks for all of this Zas .but the problem is when the blood splatters on the floor why is it gray?

Yes, 3.9 might be the problem. Same would happen to the sky.

Originally Posted by bambam2601
it dosnt work for me it says its a problem loading

Make sure you install shader.lua and the zip correclty. If it still won't work post the contents of stderr.txt after trying to launch the script.

Originally Posted by noscd5335 View Post
i have a problem
when i creating a shader and i get to the part of the sun the lua freezes and i dont get to make shaders with sun
and yes i re download the script and re install it all again am using version 3.88

Re install the zip too. You need the newest default shader to run the sun in the creator.

No news on updates yet. I've been busy with other things and I updated my movesaver.
hey zas why i can't install your faked shaders if i go on to setup > scripts > shader.lua it said shaders not installed please download the shaders.zip on the forum
That means you downloaded the script but you dont have any shaders to load, which are in the shader.zip
Originally Posted by yron8
hey zas why i can't install your faked shaders if i go on to setup > scripts > shader.lua it said shaders not installed please download the shaders.zip on the forum

Download the zip from first post and then extract it to the "scripts" folder.