Ranking
sid
-----
sid
Last edited by BOMBMII; May 29, 2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just re-send one with a blog to Solax. Currently, sid is inactive, I believe.

ALSO, IF ONE OF YOU PEOPLE SEND ME AN APP WITHOUT A FUCKING BLOG POST AGAIN I WILL REJECT IT INSTANTLY

Might go into effect also...
DAMN.
The pony is a thing instated by avwave. It just signifies its the restock day (i.e. the first of every month)
DAMN.
So apps are open once again. Everything on the first post applies, and send all of the applications to me.

Originally Posted by sid View Post
So the staff currently has 3 extremely inactive bloggers, including but not limited to myself, and one who generally does all the heavy lifting, that being Solax. That is simply not enough.

Hey sid, how many people are the bloggers looking for?

What I want is a team of about 10 bloggers, all writing about the small stuff in the community, such as new offical clans, recent events, important people quitting, and the likes. So if you are interested in being a blogger, send me a PM with a blog post.

How do I apply?

You should send me a PM with a little bio about you including your GMT and whatever else you think the bloggers care about, besides an article that will be published if you get accepted.

What is the deadline?

We'll be accepting members as they apply, as far as I care this thread can be up forever.

Any questions or concearns should be directed to this thread. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST IN THIS THREAD TO SAY THAT YOU APPLIED OR WISHING GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU GET INFRACTED.

GODSPEED, GENTLEMEN

ALSO, IF ONE OF YOU PEOPLE SEND ME AN APP WITHOUT A FUCKING BLOG POST AGAIN I WILL REJECT IT INSTANTLY

inq.
Yeah tb defiantly needs more bloggers. The blog is so inactive. Can't wait for it to be back up and running though.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I sent an application.
However, I have one request.
Please tell me the results as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by DarkSKS View Post
what does a blogger do?

they blog

in all seriousness, they make blog posts to inform those who don't know the entire hizzaps of toribash, etc
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 13, 2014 at 09:07 PM.
beware
the goblin