Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Clan League: Prelim. Round

This will work similarly to how the world championships did. There will be multiple mods each round, 7 mods specifically.
There must be at least 3 players present for each round, any less and you cannot play.
The amount of each mod played per round will increase each round, just as the world championships did.
Each person must play once, and cannot play 2 mods in a row. You may change the order of the mods as you wish in order to get the appropriate players matching their best mods. If this poses a problem, contact myself or any GM.
Spectators from the 2 fighting clans are not allowed, if you're in the room, you fight.
So the first round will be best of the 7 mods, YOU MUST FINISH ALL MATCHES.
The mods are as follow:
Brushu (x2)
Taekkyon (x2)
Judofrac (x1)
Aikido (x2)
Lenshu3ng (x2)
swfixed (x1)
(x1)

This weeks mystery mod will be runkido - because you've had time to practice it

^NOTE THE CHANGES^
THE FINAL MOD WILL CHANGE EACH ROUND IN ORDER TO PROVIDE VARIETY.
The mod may repeat, and it WILL be a bit different. dd a bit of spice y'know?
Next round will be tilt_fix

Bracket

This is the preliminary round. If your clan starts in Round 1, you will not play yet. Keep practicing.
I apologise to those clans in the prelim. round. It was organised in the following way (just so you understand):
Clans that have won previous clan leagues were put in round 1
Official clans were given priority
From there it was all decided by GMT

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

2nd. Untradable 2013 Clan League runner up trophy*, Achievement*, TP*, 100k, Full Static, Pure Relax

3rd. Achievement*, TP*, 50k, Magma Force/lax

*Each

Deadlines are there for a reason and must be met, save being disqualified from the competition. If you have complaints or queries, pm us.
Should a deadline not be met, and it is not your fault, you must pm us 24 hours before the deadline and let us know!

The deadline for the Prelim. round is...
10/08/2013
(or 08/10/2013 for our Americanwrong bretheren)

IRC

There is now an IRC channel specifically for people to set up matches and to discuss anything ingame related. We STRONGLY advise that you use it.
It's called #events. Get in there.

Use the god damn IRC you scrubs.

From myself and the GameMaster team, good luck and happy bashing!
Credit to jusmi for the banner
Last edited by Erth; Aug 1, 2013 at 08:50 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Yes he meant runkido.tbm, just a typo with 'rukido'.

Silly erf

Fixed it

Originally Posted by sirl View Post
erf pls

pls

Originally Posted by RageFist View Post
How are the wins recorded? By screenshot? Or does a GM watch each match?

Replays or the losing clan can post confirmation (the latter is probably easier)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Replays or the losing clan can post confirmation (the latter is probably easier)

That's good and all but to prove that 3 clan members were present we should also include a screenshot.
All these things will be posted here before the end of the week, is that correct?
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division
replays would show the participants, and im guessing an opposing clan wouldn't let you get away with less than 3 members

Do you mean when does this round end?
If so, the 10th is the deadline
She/They

Just a heads up, Myst has changed their clan name to Aether.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
On that note, Dargon tells me that "The Raiders" have also changed their name to "Heroic".
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
On that note, Dargon tells me that "The Raiders" have also changed their name to "Heroic".

Didn't even let me know...
Bastards.
Changing (if I can)
tsk
She/They

Whoops, posted in wrong place...
Wat, I can't delete this post?
Last edited by Renan; Aug 1, 2013 at 07:01 AM.
Our Match Results from (Shield) vs (Flip)
Ok, we finished all the matches, here are the results:

Brushu (x2): Shield 1 Flip 1
Taekkyon (x2): Shield 2
Judofrac (x1): Shield 1
Aikido (x2): Flip 1 Shield 1
Lenshu3ng (x2): Shield 2
swfixed (x1): Flip 1
Runkido (x1): Flip 1

We won 7:4. I have a replay of the last match, and a few random screenshots from some of the matches. We also had great fun during the matches, thanks guys!
Attached Images
screenshot-03-11-32-00.jpg (13.2 KB, 17 views)
screenshot-03-11-20-09.jpg (13.0 KB, 7 views)
screenshot-03-11-03-08.jpg (14.4 KB, 8 views)
screenshot-03-11-08-10.jpg (12.4 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division