Ranking
Original Post
SAS : Zombie Assault 3 (Multiplayer)

this game is like left for dead but it is more simple and dont need download its browser game
the game is about that 4-3 players spawn in place...(many maps) and zombie will try to attack u in 4-8 lvls(depend on ur rank u will have to kill the zombies and if u die u will respawn after 1 min aslong as one of ur teammate is still alive if u all die then game over... also ther is alot of weapons in this game tons....and ther is that golden weapons (need real money) well iam starting to get bored of typing so heres some screens and videos

the game is small and have 7k active player but its still nice game
the site is here...dont worry no download its browser game like stick arena but alot better and no lag Here : site
Last edited by loay1234; Jul 9, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
Ayyyy

Thanks so much! Might register looks really neat though!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Thanks so much! Might register looks really neat though!

it dont need register lol but it will start with default name if u want to change ur name then register....if u just play for fun and lazy to register u can just pkay as guest ur info will be saved too lol
Ayyyy

wow nice game.. is it local??
-----
and can you give me the link??
Last edited by spitfired; Jul 9, 2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by spitfired View Post
wow nice game.. is it local??
-----
and can you give me the link??

if u mean by local=free then yea its free but ther is some gold weapons that cost real money in it
and the link is down if u looked click here for site
Ayyyy

lol i just found this game yesterday.

I wanna name myself pinkwaffles but all that comes up is spare brains. how can i do this?

And i wanna save my weapons but still nothing happens.
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
lol i just found this game yesterday.

I wanna name myself pinkwaffles but all that comes up is spare brains. how can i do this?

And i wanna save my weapons but still nothing happens.

yea ur name will stay spare brains as long as u arnt registered so u gotta register so u change ur name also ur weapons auto save u dont do anything they will save auto
Ayyyy