Toribash
Original Post
Not sure if this was posted as a question already but,
Will TBN have a battle royale? I understand the logistics of that would be difficult, but a 20 man would be cool and you get eliminated if you DQ and you can pick up weapons in the center of a ring. Maybe a hunger games layout like the OG minecraft did it. There are already sword fighting mods and epeen so weapons shouldn't be too complicated.

And maybe in the future have weapons with click activated shooting/transforming. I.e. How you click/scroll a joint to change it's state, you could click/scroll a trigger on a gun to make it shoot during your turn. Or a sword that folds out into a spear. Even if the battle royale is too far out of reach, I'm sure a quickdraw mod that was western style would be dope. Pull a pistol off a table and fuck each other up with a high velocity small sphere that has an almost insta-gib effect.

A decent battle royale mode would put TB in-line with the mainstream.

I'd really like to know the possibility of the game mode/mod being made.
I don't think it will be possible to have more than 4 players. 20 would almost certainly be extremely laggy. I also think you would need a huge number of matchframes to give time for a fight between 20 people to be fully resolved. However, I'm sure a 4-player mod where you have to pick up weapons would be possible, and could even work quite well.

I like your other idea of transforming weapons. It would work well for gun mods, and it would allow you to create lightsabers and hidden blades.
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
Not sure if this was posted as a question already but,
Will TBN have a battle royale? I understand the logistics of that would be difficult, but a 20 man would be cool and you get eliminated if you DQ and you can pick up weapons in the center of a ring. Maybe a hunger games layout like the OG minecraft did it. There are already sword fighting mods and epeen so weapons shouldn't be too complicated.

And maybe in the future have weapons with click activated shooting/transforming. I.e. How you click/scroll a joint to change it's state, you could click/scroll a trigger on a gun to make it shoot during your turn. Or a sword that folds out into a spear. Even if the battle royale is too far out of reach, I'm sure a quickdraw mod that was western style would be dope. Pull a pistol off a table and fuck each other up with a high velocity small sphere that has an almost insta-gib effect.

A decent battle royale mode would put TB in-line with the mainstream.

I'd really like to know the possibility of the game mode/mod being made.

No... just no.

Don't turn the game into a battle royal cliché. It is very good and unique the way it is.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
No... just no.

Don't turn the game into a battle royal cliché. It is very good and unique the way it is.

also not to mention how long each of those games would take, it's basically a spar with 20 people
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
No... just no.

At least if someone want it, he may create a mod and that's it. No one force you to play the mod after all...

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
At least if someone want it, he may create a mod and that's it. No one force you to play the mod after all...

I agree, but at the same time i think making a battle royale stuff would be too much in the moment, i think 4 players with all the possibilities (1v1v1v1, 3v1 2v2, 2v1, etc) is already enough, but i would like to see a battle royale keeping the game style, but as i said, it'd take a lot of work, and i believe ppl will get crazy if they need to wait more
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
I agree, but at the same time i think making a battle royale stuff would be too much in the moment, i think 4 players with all the possibilities (1v1v1v1, 3v1 2v2, 2v1, etc) is already enough, but i would like to see a battle royale keeping the game style, but as i said, it'd take a lot of work, and i believe ppl will get crazy if they need to wait more

Well if a battleroyal mod would exist, i would even not try it, but why not ?
I'm good with 4 players actually.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Like I said, I get how hard it would be to accomplish but it's just an idea. I appreciate the feedback.

Anyways I'm extremely excited about action buttons on weapons to transform them and shit. and maybe even things like montagne's shield from r6
Does anybody know when the last interview was posted? I remember at one point we were fielding questions for another update interview but I never heard news of one being released.