Ranking
Original Post
So there are new functions on the Tori which allows for more realism, that'll be pretty cool for a lot of replay-makers out there. I'd be surprised to find out how multiplayer (competitive) worked out. Will the reaction times last much longer?
Nice
@carnivorax, reaction times will remain the same. Most things will remain the same. the only difference is if you Disqualify in a 3-4 person fight, you are removed and the fight continues. But everything else functions the same
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
@carnivorax, reaction times will remain the same. Most things will remain the same. the only difference is if you Disqualify in a 3-4 person fight, you are removed and the fight continues. But everything else functions the same

By removed do you mean literally removed from the game (despawned) or just the inability to move after the dq? I really hope it's just can't move and not just disappear after disqualification.
Last edited by Sane; Apr 22, 2019 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Yes
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
By removed do you mean literally removed from the game (despawned) or just the inability to move after the dq? I really hope it's just can't move and not just disappear after disqualification.

You'll be DQ'd but still able to watch the game as the other people finish the fight until someone wins.
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
You'll be DQ'd but still able to watch the game as the other people finish the fight until someone wins.

That isn't what I was asking. I know you'd still watch the rest of the game after the dq, I was just wondering if the tori would be despawned or not where someone said about being removed after disqualification.
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
That isn't what I was asking. I know you'd still watch the rest of the game after the dq, I was just wondering if the tori would be despawned or not where someone said about being removed after disqualification.

Oh, that I don't really know. My theory is that your Tori will be still there ingame, but unable to move
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
Oh, that I don't really know. My theory is that your Tori will be still there ingame, but unable to move

No worries, I was only curious because a user that makes tb videos said that you'll be removed after dq and the fight will continue, I really hope that isn't the case but I'll just have to wait for a response from matarika to be sure as he was the original poster of this information.
Last edited by Sane; Apr 29, 2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: And again