Ranking
Pffffft. Hardly different from Verax's. You basically just contracted your wrist and pecs in addition to the usual Verax run.

Also there are no such things as signature run/punch/kick etc.
Attached Files
notDJ-MonsterRun.rpl (57.4 KB, 45 views)
WOAH......
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
In order to complete a long range attack, you really have to first establish forward momentum (in the direction of uke) as fast as possible. Once you are moving forward, it's just a matter of keeping yourself moving and putting yourself in a good attack position.
Here's an edit I did of your replay where Instead of kicking off the ground and moving sideways, I moved towards uke. After that, it was really easy getting to uke. in your replay, you kicked off the ground with a contracted hip, which sorta just made you front flip to the side. I extended it back which pushed me forward instead.
The split kick and armthrow were just for show ;P

Also I dont suggest you learn walking until you are more used to your tori's joint functions and till you understand how to move around effectively. But if you really want to learn, I think there is a video tutorial somewhere that someone made. I cba to find it.

very diffrent from mine...i used more held joints so i couldnt get to him when i attacked. i need to learn to use a combination of them. also, how are supposed to gain momentum for a long jump. should i start in the air and contract my knees?
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Get down on the ground and vault forward with the method I posted earlier. In the air you want to either stretch out (contract pecs, raise shoulders, extend hips) for a diving sort of thing, which works pretty good but is a little unpredictable when it comes to knowing how far you'll fly; you could also do a tucking jump, where once you're in the air, you contract hips and knees and lower shoulders (extending pecs optionally). I've found that method to be better for a more balanced but overall shorter jump.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
attacking.....
well after the verax run, i donno how to attack uke decently cuz im leaning forward. i thought of doing a roll and extending hips do bash the guy then trying to flip up
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
If you make a large step at the end and leave the other hip extend you might be able to move on with an attack.
Something like that.
http://www.box.net/shared/hahlvcvkup
Last edited by NutHug; Jul 9, 2009 at 09:08 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
deejay.. im good at running.. thats just the first run i made and used to do it all the time. i havent done it in a while. just to make that replay.

heres something i would usualy do.
Attached Files
monsters relax walk pwns all.rpl (101.4 KB, 46 views)
In a long range attack, if your doing a lot of jumping, then you need to get your landing right.
Attached Files
jump kill.rpl (47.2 KB, 34 views)
Originally Posted by DjFishcake View Post
how you can watch those replays btw?

Download them and open with "tb.exe" located in your Toribash folder. By default, c:\games\Toribash-3.80

Mind you it's tb.exe, not toribash.exe to watch replays.
Whoop Whoop