Ranking
Original Post
Noob clappers and such
Noob clappers..and such
What do you do with them? omg..
i love this game.. but... seriously >.>
lolz, if they grab ur arms, extend pecs and go from there
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
hey some people are saying that orc gladiator and chronos items are noob items but they are not
if your pro at joust then join my clan called pro joust
A noob clap is actually a really effective move.
The ones who hate it tend to be the ones who are beaten by it. Winning is winning, it doesn't matter how you do it.

About the items, yes, they aren't really noob items. They're just called that because they're cheap therefore the noobs are often the ones who wear them.
Use your legs in addition to your arms. It will do a lot more damage than hands alone.
Also, if you noob clap relaxed, you will beat them to it ;o

...not that you should be noob clapping in the first place....but...IF you have you >_>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
most of the moves i do snap noob clappers arms right off, and gladiator, orc, chronos and such are kinda noob items just because their so cheap so all the noob wear them, i wore them from white - blue then i got some better things
Team America|7th Dan|
Originally Posted by Alextaker View Post
hey some people are saying that orc gladiator and chronos items are noob items but they are not

i tend to disagree on this matter, because like he said its really cheap so noobs wear them and because theyre not bold.if you noticed the really expensive colors stand out alot.

Originally Posted by taksist View Post
A noob clap is actually a really effective move.
The ones who hate it tend to be the ones who are beaten by it. Winning is winning, it doesn't matter how you do it.

About the items, yes, they aren't really noob items. They're just called that because they're cheap therefore the noobs are often the ones who wear them.

i disagree here too.about the clapping atleast.its very hard to beat somebody using clapping.usually people clap just because they got it from the tutorial.(which i think is very misleading)
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Noob clapping is frowned upon in the toribash community.
Simply because there are a lot of new players in toribash and a majority of them do it.
This topic about noob clapping is debateable but, it is very annoying for the people who are very good at toribash.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
What mod are we talking about? Judo?

At any rate, it's as fair a move as any. I love to use it, personally, in wushu (where it's not an attack per say, but serves as an excellent defensive position)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 3, 2010 at 02:24 AM.