ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ruadhan View Post
Noob clapping is frowned upon in the toribash community.
Simply because there are a lot of new players in toribash and a majority of them do it.
This topic about noob clapping is debateable but, it is very annoying for the people who are very good at toribash.

I agree, but dissagree.

Coming from the new beginner's point of view, it's an effective 'punch'. It's easy to preform.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I agree, but dissagree.

Coming from the new beginner's point of view, it's an effective 'punch'. It's easy to preform.

If you read the post that I posted after that one, it's okay for them to use it up until a certain point where they should be able to perform more complex moves.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by ruadhan View Post
If you read the post that I posted after that one, it's okay for them to use it up until a certain point where they should be able to perform more complex moves.

Higher belt players can do any kind of move they want. Why are you forcing people to do certain 'types' of moves?

With that said, anyone should be allowed to do any sort of move. It does indeed get annoying and unoriginal if they do the same move over and over but it's your own fault if you keep losing to it. If you keep beating the move they use over and over, they'll obviously stop doing it.
In my experience, only new players tend to think that a move has to be complex to be "fair" and accepted, and needless to say it's a bunch of rubbish.
Do you think skill is about incorporating as many joints as you possibly can in your moves? No.
Hey just to know Orc, Chronos, and Gladiator are all sold out, which might make it rare =D

User has received an infraction for this useless post.
-Odlov
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 4, 2010 at 01:51 AM.
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
I know that I can't force people to do certain types of moves.
I just don't play with the people who do noob clap and problem solved.
I'm not saying everyone shouldn't, but I just try to avoid it.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
I enjoy noobclappers, cuz they are easy to rape. Learn to rape them with me, so we can have mad orgies in noob clap servers!

It does have useful moments though, if you are afk and return with just 1 second left to move. Also, hold all can be very fun in wushu, where you can sometimes see your opponent self-dq in his haste to reach you. Or if he does, you just have to....noob clap XD (or move an arm to manipulate him)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
does anyone know about those servers when you have to type the pass to get in
if your pro at joust then join my clan called pro joust
Originally Posted by Alextaker View Post
does anyone know about those servers when you have to type the pass to get in

Uh... What?
...They have a password.

...What do you mean?

EDIT: Also, next time make a new thread... This thread wasn't about passworded servers. :|
Last edited by Tonakai; Jan 6, 2010 at 09:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Uh... What?
...They have a password.

...What do you mean?

EDIT: Also, next time make a new thread... This thread wasn't about passworded servers. :|

is it annoying when you say the pass and the host wont let you in and it is very nooby they must let people in when they say the pass
if your pro at joust then join my clan called pro joust