Ranking
why
Why you guys taking it so expensively it is justa force .
-----
Why you guys taking it so expensively it is just a force
Last edited by 77077; Jan 2, 2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait a minute, if Hector ever came back and bought Hector Relax...would the staff have failed in the art of trolling?
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Wait a minute, if Hector ever came back and bought Hector Relax...would the staff have failed in the art of trolling?

Hector had a Hector Lax later, afaik.
The hector relax was created by the Dark Lord Hampa during the second age in order to gain dominion over the free peoples of Toribash.

Hampa intended it to be the most powerful of all Relaxes, able to rule and control those who wore the others. Since the other Relaxes were themselves powerful, Hampa was obliged to place much of his own power into the One to achieve his purpose.

Creating the Relax simultaneously strengthened and weakened Hampa's power. On the one hand, as long as Hampa had the Relax, he could control the power of all the other Relaxes, and thus he was significantly more powerful after its creation than before; and putting such a great portion of his own power into the Relax ensured Hampa's continued existence so long as the Relax existed. On the other hand, by binding his power within the Relax, Hampa became dependent on it — without it his power was significantly diminished.

The Relax seemed simply to be made of pixels, but was impervious to damage. It could be destroyed only by throwing it into the pit of the volcanic Mount Doom where it had originally been forged. Unlike other relaxes, the Hector relax was not susceptible to dismemberment. Like some lesser Relaxes forged by the Market-lords as "essays in the craft" – but unlike the other Relaxes of Power – it bore no force, but its identity could be determined by a simple (though little-known) test: when placed in a fire, it displayed a fiery Tengwar inscription in the Black Speech of Toribash, with lines from a rhyme of lore describing the Relaxes:

Three Relaxes for the Market-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Admin-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Toris doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Toribash where the Shadows lie.
Hector's Relax to rule them all, Hector's Relax to find them,
Hector's Relax to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Toribash where the Shadows lie.

They say there are more tales of the relax of hector, but I know not of them.

Actual story

Last edited by Hyde; Jan 3, 2012 at 05:15 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Like some lesser Relaxes forged by the Market-lords as "essays in the craft" – but unlike the other Relaxes of Power – it bore no fprce, but its identity could be determined by a simple (though little-known) test:

I enjoyed reading that.

So Hector never got the item then?
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
No, he didn't get the item. That was the whole joke.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth