Ranking
Original Post
How do YOU counter shovels?
Post your replays her about how countered a shovel, or just post some common strategies you use to counter them, have fun!
to counter a shovel u must shovel back or levohs levohs is a shovel backwards but u keep the pecs contraste in the beginning. when its done on uke u get a decap and cut him in half ;)
yooooooo
Its preferably called a suplex.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

What i do is pull one side and push the other side that way he loses balance before he can lift me and i can throw the person on the floor i will add a replay soon maybe
Well, I do not have replays, but the worst of a shovel is not whether the opponent is going to use or not, so depending on the location and type of shovel is easy counter
Kratos
or you must get the power of lucky
-----
Last edited by Cerezo; Sep 2, 2012 at 02:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
try to have a good stand so that u can push against him. try to grab his hands so u can move them.... dont make a little jump, or he just pushes you outta of the ring.

or if he pulls u up, try to hit his shoulders and brake atleast one... so now u try to come on his "back" and dq him.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken