Ranking
You are still a blue belt you are not yet a pro (Im MCD0NALTS)

I would say make textures the best you can!!!
Well, like hero said, dueling is the most effective, but riskiest way to earn tc. But if you're good at a certain mod and rarely freak out during a duel, dueling would be your choice. Betting is also a way to earn tc, but a safer method as you can only earn tc if the person you had bet on had won, not forgetting to mention that the other party also have bets on them. By doing bets, you can earn profits from others. Tourneys might not be able to earn you a lot of tc, but I would consider it as the safest way to earn tc, mostly because other then being locked down, you don't lose anything, but would gain an amount of tc depending on the mods you are playing and whether or not you win/lose. Boosters, on the other hand, is the easiest way to earn tc as it will give you an amount of tc when you win.
-----
Marketing and selling of textures would also earn yourself some tc . I don't really recommend marketing because it can be both a bad or good thing, depending on whether you're good at it or not. Selling of textures, art can also earn you some tc, including that the art or textures are in high quality.
Last edited by Dexx; Jul 13, 2013 at 07:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Guner View Post
The easyest way is to buy a booster and play hard shovel core in quick aikido or jousting servers, this will bring you tons of tc, incase of wins.

All that you need is around 50 USD and 2 hours / day for hardcore game and you could got ... 25k - 100k /day.

more like 4 hours. Most people won't space for you and some will ragequit, even if you win big percentage. Also it's not nice playing like that...
There is no BEST way to earn loads of TC But there are alot of options to earn your tc
Boosters are an excellent way to earn loads of it.
Marketing takes a while but as Kristis said if you know what your doing than you will make alot of tc,
Dueling is an excellent way but can be extremely bad if you loose so thats a good way aswell.

I Guess you've just got to go with what YOU are best at and make TC That way
-M
but there s a problem with selling art people have to like it, but they also have to know you.im trying to ell textures no-ones buying, becaue no one knows me
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
yeah, but make rather cartoon art or the robotic, and make them good, people will like them most likely you can sell the art for quite a lot depending on quality
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Last three answers were not helpful at all. This is solved. Hope the OP finds this information useful.