Toribash
Seriously this is just to tell someone how to do a fucking horse stance not ARGUING ABOUT IT, if someone asks how to do a horse stance in HERE

Why argue and say "don't do it it is a shit position" He doesn't fucking care about that he just wants to know, we are all arguing about 1 simple question "how to do a horse stance" Now this turned to "why horse stances are good" "Why horse stances suck" seriously does that make sense?

Now we are even off topic about horse stances, we are talking about "who is assholes, who are wrong" Seriously if a guy likes that it is HIS style not yours...

I do not give a shit if people say they hate my poses or stances, I think it looks cool. I try to fix stuff but if they are gonna complain and call me a bad player, idc, you guys are saying you shouldin't do the horse stance to a guy who wants to learn about it. Does that make sense? Horse stance is just putting your glutes extended, your knees slightly bended... why are we arguing about that, take it ingame or on the discussion thread, you can argue all you want about it, there is a guy who made a "why people argue about shovels" in the discussion thread, maybe you can make a thread about horse stances and argue there instead of in a beginners thread

Originally Posted by banappeal View Post
You truly are hopeless with that attitude.

You haven't said it because you're too shit to admit it.
I don't spar and I make you look like garbage.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
You tell shit again. You are terribly wrong about me.

Seriously guys...

Literally a horse stance is just standing with your knees slightly contracted and your glutes slightly extended.

Mocu, I respect you in that you have potential but you get very overwhelmed by the fact that people like your videos.
Everyone under you sucks up so much that you don't see the flaws with your "style"

We are talking about videos of mocucha now instead of horse stances right?

Just stop man
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 18, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys please go to pm or stay on topic.
-----
Please someone give me EXACT instructions on this.
Last edited by TheEpic11; Aug 18, 2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Here is what you have to do, all you just do is put your legs apart a bit, *Glutes will help with that* slightly bend your knees and there, you can use it ANYTIME like after a spin kick then horse stance and stuff
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Here is what you have to do, all you just do is put your legs apart a bit, *Glutes will help with that* slightly bend your knees and there, you can use it ANYTIME like after a spin kick then horse stance and stuff

cool repost dude
I literally didn't just get done saying how to do a horse stance.
I am just saying it, no need to be a douche man if you are going to argue you mind as well PM me, this shit thread should be closed by now because apparently this is a thread so far to start arguments and is trouble -_-

Just for a move

I am just trying to help

I did not come here to argue with idiots like you, I came here to support beginners

If you came here to just pick fights with people you should find another game or forum pal

Whatever I already explained how to use a horse stance.
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 18, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
Then go and PM a moderator to close it.

I could care less how much you want to teach a new player, it's literally standing and that's it.
Then go and PM a moderator to close it.

I could care less how much you want to teach a new player, it's literally standing and that's it.

Seriously these people want to learn, if you have a problem with that then maybe you should not go into a place where people ask questions and learn about toribash

I am done, apparently I can not give my point across, you shouldin't go off topic and argue about shit about other people

Done.
Please spreading my legs.I need exact steps.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
You like extend it then at the right position hold it, I will show an example
What I did

Extend both glutes, contract abs, contracted hips,Contracted both ankles, next frame, hold all *You really do not really have to do that* You need to hold around the legs are something or something
Attached Files
horse stance.rpl (11.0 KB, 21 views)
The horse stance is literally relax all, extend both glutes for 20 or 30 frames then hold all.

You're a 4th dan, why are you asking such a question, you're only moving 2 joints then holding.

Even if i agree with NotNoob and Banappeal, this argument is stupid, and doesn't belong in the beginner sanctuary. Holy shit guys.
Last edited by Dobby; Aug 18, 2013 at 07:35 PM.