Ranking
Originally Posted by utubeguy View Post
I too want to learn the horse stance but everyone says the same thing and then no one will tell in full detail.

An example is at the beginning of the spar relax all extend glutes and contract feet then space the hold all and relax arms that is what a horse thingy is so learn from that so you'll be able to do it when you see another time and also Mocucha and NotNoob... Why the discussing type arguement... Anyway yeah.
Last edited by Warrior; Aug 18, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
The horse stance is literally relax all, extend both glutes for 20 or 30 frames then hold all.

You're a 4th dan, why are you asking such a question, you're only moving 2 joints then holding.

Even if i agree with NotNoob and Banappeal, this argument is stupid, and doesn't belong in the beginner sanctuary. Holy shit guys.

Well EXCUSE me for not knowing.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Originally Posted by TheEpic11 View Post
Well EXCUSE me for not knowing.

The simple fact is , that by now , after becoming 4th dan you should atleast understand basic tori control , even in the slightest , in any case you're question has been answered , so why not close down this thread as it no longer has a purpose.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I know it. But obviously there is an incorrect and correct way.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
There is no correct way or incorrect way , it's all up to you on how YOU want to play and how YOU want to incorporate the horse stance into your play style , if you want to use it as an opener , impro , if you want to use it in the middle of a spar , impro again.

In toribash there is no right or wrong way regarding move styles , it's what works , and what looks best , well in spar of course.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
You make no sense
GUYS CLAWS IN PAWS
Learn to be nice or get infracted, no need to get in arguments over nothing.