Ranking
Original Post
Room For Beginners Who Dont Know How To Play Toribash
Welcome, beginners. I am Klivian89.. basically a black belt and a person in Nitro, the second best clan in Toribash. I was wondering about people who don't even know what a lumbar or what abs is or are, So i set up this thread for u beginners. U can leave a reply in this thread, and i would show u everything that u need to know about Toribash.. Have fun

Ur regards,
Klivian89
-----
Btw, i can also show u the important mods and moves..............
Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the egg man but with another nick. SO SHUT UP OR I WILL EGG U.
Okay everyone calls me a noob when I ask this but how do I change my colours in toribash, please help ;-;
umm, well DedSec... U have to go to the torishop which is in the game, and u can buy a force or relax... btw, u can only buy the first two colours only because u are white belt and also u need to have tc...
-----
tc is toricredits and u get them by winning games in the beginner servers.
-----
Originally Posted by Klivian89 View Post
Welcome, beginners. I am Klivian89.. basically a black belt and a person in Nitro, the second best clan in Toribash. I was wondering about people who don't even know what a lumbar or what abs is or are, So i set up this thread for u beginners. U can leave a reply in this thread, and i would show u everything that u need to know about Toribash.. Have fun

Ur regards,
Klivian89
-----
Btw, i can also show u the important mods and moves..............

Umm, now i only answer questions.....
Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Umm, well TC is money in Toribash. It is short for Toricredits.
-----
U can ask anything. U are free to say anything...
Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 2, 2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
U go to multiplayer, and then u go to a beginner server (any beginner server) and then u need to win to get the tc. U will play again if u win, but if u lose then u will go to the last line.
Umm, u have anymore questions?