Toribash
Oh ok.
Belt - Yellow ):
Location/GMT: UK, +0 GMT.
Clan - Don't have one.
Starting Uni tomorrow :>
Last edited by Loshi_old; Sep 20, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
Forum inactive
Welcome Loshi.

Good luck with school remember, women are great, and they are everywhere at school...take advantage of this :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Me = Fubuki so could you swap the names?

that is pretty confusing...I guess sure, but why not just use rafufu? btw did I see pics of you from London?
I get the feeling deadbeats isn't 19... w/e

Perhaps I'll join when I'm in a better position in life. Need to get some things straight. (No, I didn't get fucked up with drugs.)
[16:53] <Mosier> Trippy

Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
I get the feeling deadbeats isn't 19... w/e

well, the way we roll is to put your name on the list, if you aren't 18 and we find out, we take you off, and you can rest assured that you are lame. Its an org on the TB forums, not a blood contract...though it is fun to find out fakers :P

Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
Perhaps I'll join when I'm in a better position in life. Need to get some things straight. (No, I didn't get fucked up with drugs.)

um...k. Good luck. (No, I don't feel uncomfortable right now)

EDIT: Welcome deadbea....etc :P please tell us a bit more about yuorself so we can make a place on the list. Please read the first post and provide the info we ask for there.
Last edited by deady; Sep 22, 2009 at 11:22 AM.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
that is pretty confusing...I guess sure, but why not just use rafufu? btw did I see pics of you from London?

Yea you probably did. And this account has been permabanned for some time and I just recently got it back.