Toribash
oh... Ok, got it. Since this is for a game, it's going to be really low poly. So, most of the details and awesome stuff will go into the texturing. The model is going to be really basic.
ok =D btw... can i ask you what kind of game you will make? =D

ah.. and i whould invite you to join in my developers team for a game.. i'll pm you for more details =D
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
It's going to be racing game. What kind of game are you developing?

Working on getting rid of the blocky-ness. I'm having a bit of trouble with it. Should I bevel the edges, or use the subsurf modifier? Anyone have any suggestions?
Last edited by Gryphon; Jul 2, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
i suggest to use subsurf... it will make the model looking better =D
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
o.o They look so awesome! I wish I could model like that. I will begin texturing once I add some details to the model. It is a bit boring, as Dae said.
Cool idea a racing game
-----
BTW those are good models
Last edited by Dooom; Jul 3, 2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wow nice job.. its looks like wipeout
-----
oh and i hope that game will be famous
Last edited by spitfired; Jul 3, 2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol, naw. I don't think it's going to be famous at all. My models are going to be so boring, and it's going to be a really simple racing game without all the weapons and other special things.
Reminds me of f-zero. Then again I guess wipeout copied f-zero pretty well ;o
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop