Ranking
buy vip because that thing somehow makes you looks more swag
make replays, git gud in texturing, etc.

Originally Posted by snake
i doubt that you have anything extra besides your shitty laptop (as most of population here)

wp
I am Trocher.
This guy made this thread to call out all the pretentious tools of TB, watch out folks.
what does high quality mean for you?
how much is a lot of money?
how amount of money you have atm is relative to stream / yt video quality?

I have spent quite some time to reply to your initial post, so please

Answer. My. Questions.

and preferably provide us with your previous yt videos / twitch stream VODs if you have any as it's the direction you chose
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
If you post good videos then people will keep commenting "10/10 but needs more shading and more details" and keep bumping them and more people will see them.

For twitch just stream when no one else is and you will get the whole audience. I dunno how to get more people on twitch since I only watch people I already know like bojan and ezeth (does ezeth even stream? why did I think of ezeth)
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
High quality is good sound and video quality what would it be? I have 2 thousand saved up and im spending it on a good pc and thngs to make. "High Quality" videos. What else?
Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
For all the people who took what I was say seriously thank you I appreciate it, and for the people who are being assholes well.....your an asshole(excuse my language). And yes I notice what I posted sounded like I was an attention seeker but I didnt mean for it to be that way. I mean to contribute to the community and help and entertain people you must be known and embbeded into the community. Thats what I ment. Thanks again. (:

You should listen to snake. Popularity is not important.
@Complexity who are you

Just play Toribash normally. I was on Toribash one day and somebody sent me a PM saying they had seen me around the forums and would love me to join their clan. This was enough to make me feel happy and known even though that's not why I post

Just do what you do best. People will soon notice how good you are at that and your name will get around.
just be a cool guy and chill with ppl

you don't have to be well-known to enjoy a game like this, though

i dunno, i'm not famous enough to know these things
yeah ok