Toribash
witch bug? any way its built in to tb 3.9 now shift+2
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
Originally Posted by 4Roger View Post
There might be something wrong with your keyboard.

nope. they work in another function.
| My photographs | I'm an Avvy Maker. Request One?
Originally Posted by Yosua3110 View Post
hi, i'm using version 3, but my A and D button don't work. Please tell me why.

Did you change to freecam (press 2)?
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Did you change to freecam (press 2)?

wow, thank you so much man. Finally
| My photographs | I'm an Avvy Maker. Request One?
Bump.
I still dont get how to use this.
-----
nvm solved it
Nice script
Last edited by cj2men; Aug 28, 2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Expert Mode
I made this a long while back, and I tried to only release it to specific people that would have wanted this kind of thing, but it never really launched. I'm putting this out in public but be warned, this is not an easy script to use. This isn't a challenge, this is a warning that it might get more technical than you'd want. This is no longer FreeCam, it is ExpertCam and ExpertObject.

Create an empty "ExpertCam.txt" and "ExpertObject.txt" for yourself first.

Expert Cam

Features

Capture keyframes straight from camera position
Design bezier paths
Edit/insert/add keyframes, save keyframes to file

Controls

WSAD/QE for camera. , and . to control FOV.
Camera Menu shows when mouse is at the top of the screen.
Start with LookCam. Drag the larger sphere (lookSphere) to adjust distance of target lookat point. Target lookat point is the nearest point on the center of camera view from the lookSphere.
Press G to place keyframes at current camera position, looking at small green sphere. Keyframes can be placed at any time, even in the middle, as the path automatically adjusts. Keyframes can be replaced by G and removed by V.
When done, choose FreeCam. Y/U to traverse keyframes. Use the menu to switch between bezier handle or position control. Bezier handles defaults to same as position. Leave it for corner, drag to make a curve. Usually only handle needed (default shown first). Only current keyframe points can be dragged. This prevents misselection. Path tries to enter/leave the position tangent to the bezier handle. The further the distance, the more influence. If frame difference is too large or small, points may not appear. Use < and > to change the scale.
Use PathCam to follow path. If a sphere is off screen, use SeekCam to freelook while locked to path.
Use the menu to hide HUD.
Press X to clear all frames.

Copy and rename ExpertCam.txt in order to save multiple paths.

Expert Object

Features

Create virtual objects, move and control every aspect of objects, save to file

Controls

See ExpertCam controls before using ExpertObject. Only new controls and tips are shown here.

Press O to load current mod into objects. This does not hide existing mod objects, just duplicates.
Press (Y) (U) to traverse objects, (H) (J) to traverse keyframes of selected object.
XYZ locks (B,N,M) a dimension to the same as the selected object at keyframe. It also locks for other edit modes (,).
Object/Keyframe placement is at LookSphere location.
FreeCam to view objects as will be regularly seen. Place(G)/remove(V) new objects. Use (.) to change shape type (B,C,S).
EditCam to view single objects at 0.2 opacity, other objects at 0.1 opacity, and current match frame of object at 0.7 opactiy. Alter existing objects and add keyframes (G).
If frame difference is too large or small, points may not appear. Use < and > to change the scale.
Copy and rename ExpertObject.txt in order to save multiple object sets.

If you're still confused on how to use ExpertCam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epnABJVg1Ok
And my proof of concept video for Expert Object when I had made it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RA4NkuUCY8
Attached Files
ExpertCam.lua (16.5 KB, 334 views)
ExpertObject.lua (25.5 KB, 246 views)
Last edited by FNugget; Feb 8, 2014 at 12:48 AM.