Toribash
Original Post
New Clan (Unnamed, the Official DSC thread will come later)
Hi there. This is going to be a clan that'll form like UNCE did. I'm going to start up this clan and take no part in it after that. Anyone can join, if they are above blue belt. 15 spots are open.

1:SkazzK (leader)
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Requirements: Blue belt, at least.

Again note that I have no authoritative position in this clan, I am only starting it up so anyone can join like UNCE, which is now a pretty good clan.

Once 15 spots are filled, I will leave you guys to it. After 15 spots the person with the highest belt becomes leader. They will be able to appoint people as co-leaders or council members or elites or whatever the heck you wanna call them, change the name of the clan, and maybe expand the 15 limit to something bigger. I will not do any recruiting in game because again I'm already a clan leader and can't have any official part in this except for the very beginning till a leader comes along. Ima let you guys rule yourselves kinda.

(Oh and I am by no means deserting fusion, just starting a random clan up.)

So once you guys get a member list organized make another thread titled [DSC]Whatever-name-you-want-here
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Apr 12, 2008 at 09:17 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Good idea... I'll be the first then...
Consider the server funds taken care of, on the condition that I get full access to it at all times. I.e. I get what I pay for
Now, for a name... How 'bout MTVM - Mors Tua Vita Mea (Your death, my life)
Last edited by Skazz; Apr 5, 2008 at 09:58 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Not joining or anything, just want to give some name suggestions.

KnockOut - [KO] or [K.O]
Dodge - [DG] or [Dodge]
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Yeah Boi!
Gl with this RDM
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER