Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]clan Flaming Devils
THE FLAMING DEVILS!

Hello and welcome to The Flaming Devils, the clan that puts the scare into toribash, the clan that puts the evil into toribash, and the clan that puts the Fire into Toribash.This clan is for black belts only with the exception of 5 below black belts

Clan story

AiPoM1994 and Slycer were walking down a busy street and having a chat when we were cornered by a gang of 5 members. We knew that we were going to die; they had weapons and were very scary. They were wearing pink bands and said that they were the pink gang in a tough American accent. I wasn’t intimidated, I was laughing inside because pink is for losers. I said “You shouldn’t be advertising being pink, pink is for girls or loser boys”.
He punched me very hard; Slycer got his claws out and sliced him in half, the member of Pink crashed to the floor, I recovered and was very scared. Suddenly, fire started roaring out of our hands and we were ready for war, I blasted a fire ball straight in the pink gang leaders’ direction and killed him, the rest of the gang ran away. Slycer destroyed them with his flaming slam, he slammed the floor and fire burnt all of the remaining members. Then Slycer and I became great friends and mastered our powers, soon later our powers went mad and we turned into devils, we started a clan called The Flaming Devils and we urge all of you to join the clan of The Flaming Devils. IT DESROYS ALL!!!

Ranks

Ulitmate Flamers: Has full access to everything (FD-L)
AiPoM1994- 2nd Dan Black Belt
Slycer- 6th Dan Black Belt

Flaming Elite: Has access to recruiting and kicking, this is kinda like a council, there will be 5 places here and these 5 will help make rules and decisions (FD-s)

Pyromaniacs: Has access to recruiting (FD-rc)

Devils: Has access to kicking(when we get a clan server) (FD-k)

Flaming Ones: Has access to nothing, but is a member of the Flaming Devils (FD-m)
Pessycoolz-2nd Dan Black Belt
RyuSanPL-2nd Dan Black Belt

Flaming Rookies: Is not a dan, they are lower ranked (FD-r)

Clan Aim

To Become Official

Entrance Form

Name:
Belt:
Why you want to join:
Date when started toribash:
How active?:

Clan Bank

5000tc

Clan Rules

No stupidity
no spaming
no swearing
no being racist
must listen to your leader
no flaming

Clan Birthdays

AiPoM1994: February 11th
Slycer:

Clan Bonuses

I make free textures for clan members, and you get to enter clan tourneys as well which i will be hosting.

Activeness Leaderboard

1.Slycer- 6th dan in 5 months, 6000/150= 40 matches per day

2.RyuSanPL- 2nd dan in 2 months, 2000/60= 33/34 matches per day

3.Aipom1994- 3rd dan black belt in 5 months(i will be 3rd dan very soon), 3000/150 = 20 matches per day

Forum Activeness Leaderboard

1.AiPoM1994- 5.56 posts per day

2.RyuSanPL- 0.70 posts per day

3.Slycer- 0.09 posts per day
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Apr 16, 2008 at 01:38 PM.
"The flaming devils"
"No flaming"

O.o

Anyways looks kewl. I'd join but I wanna join cnbl, so good luck.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
I cant help but notice that "The flaming Devils" doesnt allow flaming
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Lol fast
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Haha cool name. Id join but im to low rank :3
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
Ugh.. The clan name sounds very cliché..

Good luck to you, anyway.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...