- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Music Item in question
last time i tried the music item it wouldn't actually replace the music in game and would have to place the sound file manual (cant remember if you had to place it inside your custom folder in a different destination.
im not really sure if the bug is a server problem similar to the kiai where sometimes it would refuse to upload but even when uploading the music file it wouldn't update your files or play the song ingame.

this is how it had to be done before to make the item work.

just checked ingame with a fresh install just to confirm that the music item is still broken.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Music Item in question
last time i tried the music item it wouldn't actually replace the music in game and would have to place the sound file manual (cant remember if you had to place it inside your custom folder in a different destination.
im not really sure if the bug is a server problem similar to the kiai where sometimes it would refuse to upload but even when uploading the music file it wouldn't update your files or play the song ingame.

this is how it had to be done before to make the item work.

just checked ingame with a fresh install just to confirm that the music item is still broken.

I'll check it out and pass it on. Thanks!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=485690
Could this be brought to dev's attention again, because it still hasn't been fixed. I was told by Hampa he'd get right on it, since it's not a big fix.
People have even started putting extremely loud noises and boosted music (john cena wooo) in their kiai.
PM me with any and all questions
Can't promise the addition of anything for 5.0 but I'll start compiling suggestions for future releases.

B&B&B&
The beta has been updated with a few things, by the way.
- Voicechat indicator icons (Now you can see who's talking! The transparency of the icon will also adjust based on /voicevolume setting for that user.)
- Voicechat volume should now be set to 0 by default so it's opt-in. To enable, /voicechat default 1
- Voicevolume setting will be remembered for players while you're in a server (If you change the volume for someone and they exit and rejoin, the last used setting for their volume will be used instead of the default)

Using voicechat still seems to be causing occasional crashes and I believe matchmaking is still only using classic.tbm.
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 26, 2016 at 04:51 AM.

B&B&B&
umm it seems that when I was in sp, I tried to use vc, but when I stopped pressing q, it blasted sound back at me and crashed...

(im)

out of curiosity, what's the current matchmaking algorithm?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
When the final version of 5.0 come out, will a non-steam/standalone version be released? Because we never got the last update (4.99, I think?).
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I feel like before matchmaking sends you to another server, you should be notified about it.

Like I had no idea wtf I was doing last week and got sent to a matchmaking server in the middle of a bet so yeah should probably try to avoid that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|