Toribash
Would it be official aikidobigdojo duel servers?
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
hi GMs, I made a group of mods in 2012 and I wish to ask it to be public.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=385246
the link is here.
I made a hotseat event with it and a player asked me why it isnt in public mods.
with me as red player I showed how people can play it effectively and how the mod is a good competitive and technical mod while it is fast and fun to play.
the link that was given has some versions, I am asking for the real fencing mod,
because it is the first and original mod.
the names that made this mod is smilies2, clockworkmonkey and me(thegod did a little help), it is all the so skilled godteam.
You can look at the replays in the thread in the link(hisoka posted),
the replays shows how mods works in a competitive match, it was in the hotseat event I made.

After all that long text, I am asking for players support and want them to give this mod a chance, in its year I changed the toribash standard gameplay.
In this mod there is no amateur winning move you can decide the match every turn.
so, people, play it and support.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
hi GMs, I made a group of mods in 2012 and I wish to ask it to be public.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=385246
the link is here.
I made a hotseat event with it and a player asked me why it isnt in public mods.
with me as red player I showed how people can play it effectively and how the mod is a good competitive and technical mod while it is fast and fun to play.
the link that was given has some versions, I am asking for the real fencing mod,
because it is the first and original mod.
the names that made this mod is smilies2, clockworkmonkey and me(thegod did a little help), it is all the so skilled godteam.
You can look at the replays in the thread in the link(hisoka posted),
the replays shows how mods works in a competitive match, it was in the hotseat event I made.

After all that long text, I am asking for players support and want them to give this mod a chance, in its year I changed the toribash standard gameplay.
In this mod there is no amateur winning move you can decide the match every turn.
so, people, play it and support.

I want to support this mod for public. It's really funny and people enjoys it,we also hosted a tourney today and it was a succes,very funny.
I still want to see rooms for 10th dan+ with classic mods (wushufixed, aikido, lenshu and or taekkyon) althought I'm not sure if that would be a good addition.
That tplmodv12.tbm tourney is useless; no one uses it.
How about a tatakai.tbm or shidokan.tbm tourney?
How about reintroducing ultimate wushu?

Nowadays people create their own rooms to avoid white belts that tripod, even if they're losing.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
There is already a Blackbelt Wushu server that is never used. I understand that there can be noobs in these types of servers, but there is no reason to make another server if the current Qi restricted lobbies are not being used. Am I wrong in saying that?

Thanks for you suggestions everyone, your opinions are definitely appreciated.
A hasbeen like the rest
I think more Quick JudoFrac would be great because i find it a lot of fun but becsuse there is only one Quick JudoFrac server its always full
joustingfixed.tbm has alot of players change it with tplmodv12.tbm
because as holo said NEVER used.
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS