Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
My wild guess is Q1/Q2 2019. It's still pre-alpha.

Sounds way more reasonable.
be postive :D
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
My wild guess is Q1/Q2 2019. It's still pre-alpha.

yah, thats sounds razonable, but we can dream in my prediction

OPEN

Originally Posted by Aaron444 View Post
so when will TBN come out because its been in develpoment for five months so it should come soon. Thats just my question im to hyped.

It has been in development longer than 5 months, almost a year now, and that is not that long considering the size of the staff.
Staff are not the game devs. They are mostly volunteer forum managers.
The game is developed by a couple of couples of people as i know.
I never said they were. When I said staff I most clearly meant Nabi Studios. Lol. Why would I talk about volunteers? Anyways, I do feel the game is to come daily soon.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Anyways, I do feel the game is to come daily soon.

it's really not.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
it did say Toribash Next "Coming 2018" when they announced it.

So i'm assuming they're scheduled to release some sort of playable something, by the start 2019.

So my guess is winter something will be playable if they stick to their "Coming 2018" announcement. Whether some sort of Alpha or Beta version.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
it's really not.

I meant fairly, seems my phone thinks ot knows better what I mean.
we need a beta man broken or not im tryna play. i havent played toribash in a while cuz im just bored of the same old 1v1 action. im tryna fight 2 or 3 people at once or even have a teamate. im not tryna rush you (i pretty much am) bu thats besides the point im tryna get this new bash in ya feel me.