Ranking
Original Post
[REL] gekiz00 mods!!
Well i brought you a parkour training map. it's a training for the double kong or anything else you want to try. I took inspiration from this

inspiration

and it tourned out like this

images

don't expect it to be a full parkour map because it's just a training mod.

enjoy!!
Attached Files
gekiz_double_kong.tbm (4.8 KB, 15 views)
Thanks for sharing your mod but next time, include a tag in the thread title, I've added one for you this time. A list of tags and rules can be found in this thread
It's a bit simple right now, but the idea is good, will you add more details or you will leave it like that? You could add a few more obstacles and make a small mod for freerunning
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Thanks for sharing your mod but next time, include a tag in the thread title, I've added one for you this time. A list of tags and rules can be found in this thread

sorry i'll do it next time.

It's a bit simple right now, but the idea is good, will you add more details or you will leave it like that? You could add a few more obstacles and make a small mod for freerunning

i know it's simple but i don't want it to become a complete freerunning mod. as i said at the beginning it's just meant for training purposes.

what i can tell you right now is that i'm thinking about doing more of these training things for other specific tricks.
Originally Posted by gekiz00 View Post
sorry i'll do it next time.

i know it's simple but i don't want it to become a complete freerunning mod. as i said at the beginning it's just meant for training purposes.

what i can tell you right now is that i'm thinking about doing more of these training things for other specific tricks.

You can certainly do that, and have a final version that fits these into one? For those who want to practice in a more continuous motion.
|Evil|
I don't exist
You can certainly do that, and have a final version that fits these into one? For those who want to practice in a more continuous motion.

yes that's good. thanks for the tip!