ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you support Overpriced?
Yes, because they are new.
20 Votes / 33.90%
Yes, because they look good
9 Votes / 15.25%
Yes, no reason.
8 Votes / 13.56%
No, Prices are too big,
10 Votes / 16.95%
No, I dunno
2 Votes / 3.39%
No
10 Votes / 16.95%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You're right, high-value joints, high resolution textures, and super flashy and overly detailed sets do not imply anything at all.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
And don't forget flames. And texture trails. And dq sounds/textures. And floor textures. All that stuff doesn't mean you're rich at all.
Well, peoples say hairs are expensive only because they haven't tc for buy them, to be honest, they are cheap.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Exactly. I mean, I only have 1k right now so yeah they're expensive for me. But compared to the other objects you can buy in the ship for your tori, it's cheap.
Mind if I ask of a picture in-game of this "Hair"? I've seen them in the shop, but have yet to see how they look in-game. I never get on in-game, so yeah.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
You can just go ingame and /dl hampa.
And the price seems fair, compared to the rest of the buyable stuff.
wow that
sucked
I'm not able to do that. :/ My laptop doesn't allow me to go on in-game, and when it does. It overheats and crashes. So yeah.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
I'm not able to do that. :/ My laptop doesn't allow me to go on in-game, and when it does. It overheats and crashes. So yeah.

The same happens to me . Hence why I haven't been able to raise much TC to donate to Stellar.
Not overpriced at all. If you want it, cough up. If you can't, too bad. If you don't want to, no one cares.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by box View Post
Overpriced? Pfft, poor people these days.

This.

Seriously stop sucking at this game and wasting your tc on your new permanent head every week.
piss