Toribash
Original Post
[GFX]Zalmoxis Collector card
hey guys... what do you think about this card?

he asked for something which fits with his new head (membrain horror head), so i made this torture theme =D i hope you like it =/
i spent a ton of hours on this... and this (15th wip) became the final...

previouse:

card wips

|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
1st wip is the best when he's facing you ... but you need to change font etc.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Final WIP is the best in my opinion, however the tori looks rather.. cut-out? if you know what I mean. It's quite good though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
he asked for something which was focused on his new head, so i decided an horror theme...
in the first wip, it was supposed to be a monster, and the outcome was fine.
but he asked for a central view of the tori, so i thought to make something like a zombie... and i got something horrible xD idk why but he is do something like dance =/
so zalmo asked me to put him on the chair, and i thought to something more orrorish: the torture!
i drawn the chains on his arms and drawn the blood splatters with basic photoshop brushes and liquify filter... and i guess the outcome became great =D
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
/offtop
membrain's best head ever imo. i'm sooo jelly that zalmo own it nao ;p tho gratz zalmo ;p

/ontop
those cards are way too dark.. you could fade it a bit but not like this is sooo dark room.. i noticed that he is on chair only after i checked wips...
way too dark... an his body blends with background too much..
ofcause head is epic but thats really hard to tell that by looking on this picture.. i know that this head is superb only because i seen it in a good views on expo, and because i reconize it...
Last edited by snake; Jul 11, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
actually, the cards would look better without the chairs. remove them and the fonts on the wall are cool. card seems alittle too plain for some reason and dont put the sentences in a zigzag manner :| so fourth wip is the best one for me ;p
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I like this one the most.

I'm not that much of a fan of collector cards, because everyone does the same exact thing. Motto, Mod, Clan, force/relax in the same type of format.

But I love the image editing, great job on that.
NICE I LOVE IT, mostly on the first one, i should have it
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter