Ranking
Original Post
[Text]Second Dragon Head (WIP)

The Second dragon head I have made. Looking for CNC.
program I'm using is GIMP.
512x512

SOLD FOR 14K

WIPs

Inspiration

Last edited by JanoV; Aug 16, 2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: 4th WIP
I love your shading..although i have no idea what force and relax combination will match with this head. Mapping is quite good imo.

but like the first dragon head, you should fill the back of the head more or otherwise it would look empty

keep up the good work
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
I love your shading

what the fuck

The shading is awful

The colors are amazing, good job placing things in the right place and making the colors accurate and good

Almost no intense shading, I can't see light hitting anything or casting any shadows, put good shading in and this would be amazing

EDIT:

Lower the eyes
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
what the fuck

The shading is awful

The colors are amazing, good job placing things in the right place and making the colors accurate and good

Almost no intense shading, I can't see light hitting anything or casting any shadows, put good shading in and this would be amazing

EDIT:

Lower the eyes

I dont do shading until im happy with the head, i use the burn tool for it. As for the colors thank you very much. I try my best to blend them well. So your saying if i lower the eyes and do shading that would be enough to make it sellable? What about adding something to the back? Suggestions?
Last edited by JanoV; Aug 14, 2016 at 09:35 PM.
If you did a good Job you could do dragon skin:

Here

the shading part is gonna be really hard

Do a good job

And don't do the dragon skin if you can't

Check out some 13chillz and jebus work they both are legends at shading
Added a third WIP and globe.
Lowered the eyes and did some shading. Also closed off the back of the head.
Fix the specular highlights on the eyes pls, they are mirrored
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I still have the head in an unsharpened state so i can go in and edit after i get some cnc.

Finished, Offer suggestions.

Last edited by JanoV; Aug 15, 2016 at 03:41 AM.