Toribash
Original Post
How can i delete a thread ?
I would like to delete and app, how could i do that ?
If you don't do stupid things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old.
Click the edit button in the bottom right corner, then click delete.
You can't delete a thread, only a staff member can do that, but you can delete a post, as seryoshi stated
Originally Posted by jakhuen View Post
I would like to delete and app, how could i do that ?

If You Wanna Edit A Reply Or Delete It Just Click The Edit button Like SerYoshi Said It Should Be Next To The Quote+, Quote And Reply Option At The End Of Your Reply.
yea.
and if i wan't to delete a thread, how shall i call the moderator ?
If you don't do stupid things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old.
if it's an app, i'm assuming clan stuff, so probably try pm'ing a clan mod

though smods and admins can help as well, they probably won't bother with it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Alternatively, if it's in a clan board, have a look at the moderator panel at the bottom of the page when viewing the whole board. Clans can assign their own local moderators who would be able to delete a thread.
I make a stupid thread with bad grammar in and totally... UNEXPLAINED AND IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND!
So how do i delete a thread please?
-----
I mean... How to delete a few of my text?
-----
LIKE THAT, LOOK NOW WHEN I EDITED MY TEXT BY DOING A REPLY,
I CANT DO EDIT NOW!
Last edited by Stephanoi; Jul 11, 2018 at 01:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi.

Users cannot delete threads. However, lmods of each board or smods+ can delete it for you. Poke one of us via PM or Discord.
If you are asking how to edit posts, each of your posts has an "" button in the bottom right. If you make a double post, it will be merged into your last post.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up