Ranking
Deist for me. K thanks
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
Nothing. No that doesn't make me atheist. I don't disbelieve in god, I think its highly improbable but still possible.

You best check up definition of atheism then.
Atheism is lack of active belief in gods, it says nothing whatsoever about knowledge/probability.
I am an atheist and even i acknowledge the possibility of god's existence, like i acknowledge possibility of existence of many other unseen things. Like giant caterpillar aliens, etc. I have to because any other position would imply i know every single creature in the universe.

PS: the position you described is agnostic atheist.
I'm Catholic..

Judaism, they are the Jews right?

Lastly, Athesit are like pagans?
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post

Lastly, Athesit are like pagans?

Atheists are people who don't believe in any gods.
no
paganism is more multiple-god religeons such as ancient roman or greek mythology
Founder of raku

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
So like pagans?

No, not like pagans.

'Pagans' loosely refers to people who hold old polytheistic beliefs in many gods. Norse, old Mediterranean religions like that of ancient Greece/Rome, ancient Slavic beliefs and many many others.

During the conquest of Northern Europe by Christians the term 'pagan' started to carry a negative connotation and was often used to refer to anyone who doesn't believe judeo-christian texts.

Atheists, however, don't believe in any deities.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 21, 2009 at 08:25 AM.