Ranking
the only thing i might, just might, allow ppl to use instagib mods for, without diminishing my score to null at best would be spicing up an acrobatic long-range move. and even so, they have to tell it, not try and get away with it (well that part you did fine, but not many do).

like I implied above, this is not an acrobatic long-range move, so you've diminished my score to null out of ten.

and the combo is rather hideous (sorry). you dm'd yourself and it was a bit stiff after the first two dm's. no likey.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Okay, here's my last try to make you sort of satisfied, where I included both my wrapkick and the leg sweep with 100dm.
If you got any bad critism on it, you've made my day, but I'm not saying you shouldn't. ^^,
Attached Files
Backwind_snaps.rpl (136.5 KB, 10 views)
Ohai, My hand says F*** you.
nice, man. that's what I (and i take it, the rest of us) are talking about! just hope the others who commented will check the thread again.

anyways, here's a proper analyze of the replay:

usually grabbing destroys a decap, and it did make this one a bit worse. you made up for it with the wide circle of the kick and the following fast and brutal combo, though. great job.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!