Ranking
Hey guys we dont have any apps made why not this sucks.
We really need to get more higher belt and active forum posters.
-----
Hey guys we dont have any apps made why not this sucks.
We really need to get more higher belt and active forum posters.
Last edited by Dope; Jan 23, 2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Shikia app
Hello dere, my name is oOSutokaOo, more commonly called Suto or Kahn. I'm a black belt, as of now, and I've played Toribash for a few months now. I actually first played a couple years ago under a different account, but I have since lost it. I am an active player, although I browse the forums more than I actually post o3o.
I don't really have much of a best mod, as I often jump around between mods. The mods I am generally better at are the weirder openhanded mods like Drunkenfist, which is also one of the reasons I want to join this clan. If I would have to say my single worst mod, it would probably be Judo, despite the fact that it used to be my main mod when I was first starting off. The long turnframes and limited ability to move go against my playstyle.
I want to join this clan because I like the stylish/realism fighting theme, as well as the fact that I love MAS mods like Drunkenfist and the more advanced mods like Ninjutsu. I like parkour and I love sparring, despite not being to good at either, and this is a place where I can get help with such. I could help by teaching other players the various things that I am good at, like using parkour-style flips and spins in regular combat. I can teach newer people the basics in most fighting mods, and help others with teaching the things that they couldn't alone. Tl;dr I can teach.
Anyway, I hope you actually take the time to read this block of text. Cya later!

[EDIT] Was it supposed to be freeform like this? I may have messed up.
Last edited by Kahn; Jan 26, 2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: derp.

Belt:Blue,soon to be brown.
Best Mods: 360goldpeople,msds,jousting,twinswords,zweihander.
Worst Mods: Lenshu3.
Why I want to join:This clan looked like the clearest and most obvious option,I've seen members skills,and I need a nice clan in general.
How I would help:I have odd tactics,my own private server,I would try to get others to join the clan,and I would donate a bit of toricredits if ever needed.also,killing people with knives
Suto Welcome to the clan, I am pleased that somebody has put effort into an application + and has the idea of this clan completely to boot.

C4pt1ve, I think you deserve a chance as well, We are a family clan, so no clanhoppin or disloyalty. Welcome to the clan

I will test you both when I have the Chance next.
I am presuming that C4pt1ve must have posted lots of applications to different clans, therefore waiting for which one he would be accepted into.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
I think that from now on to let anybody in the they have to make an app.
We have to many trainies.
Agreed
*Belt: Blue 40 to brown
*Best Mods: Parkour, Mushu/Wushu
*Worst Mods: Swords or weapons of anytype game modes
*Why you want to join: I love the clan name and the members in it and i have seen them in action in some modes but in tourneys they are really good and it put a good impression on me and made me want to join also i found a member in parkour which is my favorite
*How you would help: I would teach members moves (Not Youtube) and put a good impression on clan because im good at the game and with people (No trying to sound Cocky).

If you wanna see me do parkour just ask me too play with ya or ill send a clip of socado1 and me
Last edited by SketchyGuy; Feb 13, 2015 at 01:44 AM.
I accept your application SketchyGuy, Welcome to Shikia! Thank you for the effort put in, I hope you will do us proud. I would like to test your skills at mushu
-
No Clan hoppers allowed!
Last edited by Squigling; Feb 21, 2015 at 01:56 PM.
belt: blue
best mods: aikido, judo
worst mods: twin swords
why i want to join: i wish to participate in clan wars and earn tc
how would i help: i will bring honor to this clan, i will also do recruitment

honor unto shikia