Ranking

watch this funny OG meme
-----

watch this funny OG meme
Last edited by jisse; Jun 25, 2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my favorite cs meme

been listening to stuff off this ugandan record label recently, especially this group:

https://nyegenyegetapes.bandcamp.com/album/nihiloxica
Last edited by Larfen; Jun 26, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I got hummus in my fridge come over I'm vegan

I just got my biggest melee win in my life this past weekend at Smash n Splash 5 (over Reeve, formerly ranked #101 worldwide). Ended up at 65th out of ~800 entrants.

Mostly planning on going to my shitty job, playing melee, hanging out with my gf, and petting my cat.

wow i didnt u played melee who do u main
yeah ok
Sheik! Watch me win vs #2 in Indiana:

damn great 2nd set, that tech chase was nice as hell

btw, thoughts on the most polarizing melee player, hbox?
yeah ok
I don't feel at liberty to discuss his personality (as many online commenters are wont to do) since I've only met him once and it was for a tournament set.

From a spectator standpoint, I kind of like his position as "the guy to beat" since every win over him feels triumphant in a way that not many other players create. He kind of fills the void armada left pretty well in that sense, with more of a "villain" edge rather than an awed admiration.

As a player, he's obviously very skilled and there's probably a lot to be learned from his playstyle for people of any main. I still believe puff is a relatively bad character compared to most of the other top tiers, Hbox just happens to be extremely good (once again, similar to Armada with peach)

That being said, I almost never root for him, but who enjoys rooting for the best player anyway?
My spotify discover weekly just gave me this fire

Remember to always be [T], unless you suck. Then you can be someone else.
I never forget.