Toribash
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Definitely better, still too thick though. A thick black line makes it look more like it was carved with a hacksaw instead of being cracked by blunt force, so you gotta be a bit more subtle than that, oddly enough (in other words, THINNER LINE). Remember that cracks don't actually remove any material, they just split it apart, like freshly broken rocks that you can put together near-seamlessly. I'm sure we've all tried that. :v

^^^ good thinking, this never occurred to me about the removing material thing.

so i made a new crack and i think its a tad bit thinner, its hard to work that this size because of the amount of pixels. new version below so uh tell me what you think.

new crack

|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Much better, though now the highlights at the edge of the crack seem a bit too dramatic for the size of it. Besides that, though, nice!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Much better, though now the highlights at the edge of the crack seem a bit too dramatic for the size of it. Besides that, though, nice!

alrighty cool im glad you like it more now. I think im going to leave it as is for now im tired of working on it xD

guys any ideas for what i should do next? Im kind of leaning towards the realm of fantasy
a big keyboard that only has "ctrl" on it

or a ice golem
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Originally Posted by ControlAll View Post
a big keyboard that only has "ctrl" on it

or a ice golem

love the ice golem idea i'm totally doing that, great suggestion also background or no background if background like what?

Originally Posted by Iitekirito View Post

recreate this

^ isnt that like stealing? i'm genuinely asking because idk it just doesnt feel right ya know? also i dont think i could do that any justice im not nearly good enough to do that xD
Last edited by KDigityDog; Apr 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
ok guys making a new head texture as a request, its a demon with the left side is the demon's face intact, and the right side is the demon's face ripped away at parts to reveal its a robot underneath

Wip 1

----

also made first wip of that ice golem im going to have him wearing a chestplate and a robe, and hell be holding a ball of ice fire in the raised hand( i know) just comment on the idea not what im showing because not much to look at right now.

Wip 1

also im going to make this smaller^^^^^
i really enjoy your art , especially the set you made , that I now own , the kinda demon one , the red and black or blue and black one
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
love the ice golem idea i'm totally doing that, great suggestion also background or no background if background like what?

^ isnt that like stealing? i'm genuinely asking because idk it just doesnt feel right ya know? also i dont think i could do that any justice im not nearly good enough to do that xD

you dont have to do it exactly, just try to do something similar with your own style n stuff, I wanna see it DX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.