Ranking
Original Post
Zombie-ish head thing |cnc n' mapping help pls
hello art people hi

i present to you (and request some criticism and maybe mapping help) on this wonderful head created by my girlfriend, kitsuu.

it was drawnified using sketch.io

thank you, kind art people

The mapping is a bit high up and it could use some darker shading to give it more of a zombie look. Great start on a zombie head texture though!
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
The mapping is a bit high up

2ruD that didn't do much, he knows he needs mapping help.
Alright, Honestly, this is really good art wise. I like it. I see that this is an early wip, which is in your favor here. So there isn't much to go on besides waiting till you presume the head.

BUT.

Your mapping is very very... off, like you already noticed..

Excuse my shit drawing with a mouse, I'm not on my tablet at the moment, otherwise this would be pretty as fuck. So, that is where you'll more than likely want your eyes and other facial features to be. You can choose where you'd like them to your liking, but that is the general location. Make sure you check in game or use GIMP's global-spherical application to see how it maps to a sphere.

Now, with that said. You more than likely would want a template for the background to help you map. It ain't a handicap, i use it everytime I draw, and I believe all artists use it at least once in awhile here.

your handy dandy template

Make sure you use that.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 9, 2017 at 08:17 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."