ES Recruitment Drive
actually havent played a game today at all. is he broken? i saw a gif on reddit where he uses ult then a full hp braum jumps infront of his ult and dies lol
He seems fun? Artwork is cool! Loved him ulting me and their being chains all over my body. I also appreciated the people who have never played him before jumping right into ranked Top Lane against me. Qualified for promos on a 16 minute game. Neato burrito.

Might end up Gold this first week :o, I'm guessing the game still has no idea where I need to be based off high variance.

The Dong

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
adc tips or teacher pls

dont play draven or mf and then survive and dps safely
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
dont play draven or mf and then survive and dps safely

play sivir, shes actually good now
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Loved him ulting me and their being chains all over my body.

Out of context.

I like his new look and play, he's like a grindhouse horror monster that isn't low budget. His ult in particular is just everything I'd want from an ult thematically and practically.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
play sivir, shes actually good now

Hardly, they hotfixed her q damage and it's now a measly +10 contrary to the +30.

Aside from Shitvir, I think it's best I climb alone when I play. I get nothing but bad luck when I duo, even if me and my partner do good. It seems only coincidental that my team doesn't do bad when I solo, but always happens to do terrible when I duo (even if me and my duo's performance has nothing to do with what happens to others). I'll try straight solo for a bit and see where I get.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Hey guys I recently got into LoL and it's enjoyable. I've really just played 3 games of Kha'zix and I didn't know he was jungle until 2 games in and on the third game I tried to jungle and failed miserably so I went ganking and kept failing miserably :L. Could anyone give me good videos or links on how to jungle as Kha'zix?

You're not kitted out to actually play jungle till a higher lvl. think its like lvl 10 (when you get smite). Early play of the game is more about learning simpler mechanics like cs'ing, team comms and item pathing/builds.

Of all the roles I personally think Jungle is the most in depth role to learn for a new player. (Not putting its skill cap above lanes, just its skill floor)

These sites may help you out a bit.
http://www.champion.gg/

https://na.op.gg/

Last edited by AussieCunt; Jul 28, 2017 at 06:03 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Playing constant adc to try and "git gud"

Got through 3 promo games so far, two wins and a loss.

I did ok in 2 of them, and really really bad in another. All is well.

Jhin, take me to anything above broze plz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAWWRH: check your teammates and enemies ranks after every fight to know where you'll be placed at :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER