Ranking
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Pr0

ily2bbyleggomaekbby'skay?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Going to buy the champion I've always loved watching be played but could never play myself.
Brand.

Gah, I'm going to regret using this RP.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You sometimes cause me to chuckle with things like that, AP Yi didn't do constant damage, he had to wait for his Q to come off of CD. And now there is no AP Yi.

What, if master yi got one kill or assist in a teamfight he went batshit and probaly put out more damage than any ap caster at that time.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
What, if master yi got one kill or assist in a teamfight he went batshit and probaly put out more damage than any ap caster at that time.

Well derp, yeah. That's kinda the reason AP Yi was used.
I'm talking to him about now- the current Yi and just basically trying to talk about constant damage vs burst.
I like to have more Burst than constant damage really, but you can say that Lich Bane procs go in between considering that you have to wait 2 secs to use the proc again. Anyways, if you want constant damage, get trynd with an IE and botrk then build tanky for the rest then you got your constant damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
For Tryndamere building HP is a joke, he has a 5 second fuck you button for a reason.
So he can dish out all the damage with nothing to restrict him from going all in.
For him- it's kill or be killed :'P
MoM, or Maw of Malmortius, and Mercurial Scepter exist for a reason. Also, having a GA isn't a bad idea unless you're like me and you ult during the GA animation like a retard
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
RIP
Stickied LoL thread
You will be missed

Anyway, grats devil on gold 4. A lot better then what. I can do
Why am I asian and not yet lvl 30. Screw mah laife.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this