Toribash
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
Sponsors - those (who were) rich mothercluckers who like(d) wasting their TC on people who would either win or lose(lost) for the sole purpose of ruining everyone else's days, especially the ones who already bought nudges and had been waiting half an hour for a match while watching YouTube.

Literally me in every bet server

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Profits: saying "proooofiiiiiits" each time you bet high on one player which has been countered like the triple, and he's going to win. Generally used by sponsor (tbr NoKi1119) .
(I.E Mercurit saying profiiiit before the start of the game when the god poxpox is online)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Skeet - when you throw something or a body part at the other player or at a target and hit it.
We've had that, also, spar - when you do a fight with a friend to make a good replay rather than fight to win.
Parkour - putting all your skills to the test to do trick and freerun a map made by probably jisse.
Nice

Winner choices - when you play a mod that the winner of the match decides. Don't see these anymore.
I see them all the time, mostly slow evenings though

Hotseat - when one player fights every other player in the room ( he is always tori )