Toribash
I like it. But I also like "Were really not so bad once you get past the killing part"

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Evil Logo
Here's my try. And if you would, i'd love to have my head shop shamelessly bumped : )
Attached Thumbnails
Evillogo.Jpg  
Wow. I like that one. If Imubai and Tertywerty agree, That one will work great.
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 22, 2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Tiny spell check =P
I like it This one should be official,It's better than what I made =P my logo was so horrible that I deleted it and said ahh f*** it. =P

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Edited the Logo
I fixed the outer text so that it is even all around
Attached Thumbnails
Evillogo.Jpg  
That's really good. I don't understand the out text though. One may smile and smile, and be a villain? You've also got one of the best heads i've seen on toribash
I agree about the head... and the text. Not sure what it means, but it sounds cool.

I think it's like..." You can smile, but still be evil." Just a thought though.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Nice. I don't know much shakespeare. Thats good.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.