Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It has great range though (900-ish if you activate it at it's max range of 650), and instantaneous. I almost never have to use it defensively because it's impossible for them to get close without playing right into my hands. If one person gets too close, they're vaporized and the fight is a 5v4. If more than one person gets too close, then I've stunlocked a large group of people and the teamfight is practically over.

And tenacity is a 35% reduc in cc duration. That's only around a .8 sec duration reduction, and not every person gets tenacity. An aoe 1.7 sec stun is still enough to win the fight, as it gives you more than enough of a time window to vaporize somebody.

It's probably just his relative vulnerability to getting camped and his weak early game, but he just needs a little babysitting and he starts rolling by 5, wrecking by 6.

I feel silly playing Veigar because often times I feel like after I use my wombo combo to burst someone down, I become useless. So it's almost like 4v4
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Veig has a decent cd on his q, and I'll have at least 35% cd reduc by mid game, so it'll be a little less than a 3 sec cd, and a 6.5 sec cd on w after I burst somebody. And the q deals around 400 damage a pop, and 400 damage every 3 seconds is great, and a potential 1000 every 8 seconds is astronomical.

I dunno, I feel like he is ignored a lot, but he has the potential to be viable in a competitive setting. His damage output is one of the highest in the game, and he has one of the longest cc stuns in the game on one of the lowest cooldowns. It's basically a 6 second cd 2.5 second duration stun/snare because of the 3 seconds it stays deployed and the 9.6 second cd it has at max cd reduc. I believe only Viktor brings that kind of cc to the table on such low cooldowns. And Viktor doesn't have nearly the same range on it, deploy speed, or potential followup.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
For any full tank champion tenacity is bound to be at least 50% with masteries and even more in case of mundo or if you're wickd and playing irelia.

When you're in a situation of being a zero mobility squishy mid laner and there's a shyvana/mundo/olaf, who have 3k hp and very likely a banshee's, running at you, you're forced to use whatever means you have to peel them off yourself. And since you dont have any mobility but your main role is still to delete the carries, you're kind of in a position where you're not doing what you should be in a teamfight because you can't just run past a few champions and expect to not die or go low in the process. On the other hand champions with mobility allow to dash around cc or the enemy front line right to the carries and go in and out of the fight when needed.

I mean it's all still very situational obviously, but veigar in general would have a much harder time in mid-late game teamfights given they're somewhat coordinated by both teams. Unless of course it's past the point in the game where his q scaling hasn't yet reached beyond reasonable limits

You can compare veigar to syndra in that sense, except her scaling is obviously more limited but she has more aoe early on and her damage in general comes earlier in the game, she's had much more success than veigar the few times she has been picked competitively but people still don't value her all that much just because in terms of mobility all she can do is run while her flash is on cooldown

just like i wish somebody actually played ad offtank(not trinity force) malphite even tho he sucks until 6 items l0l
Last edited by leyz; Feb 23, 2014 at 06:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Breaking news, NA is the new EUW

Why is that?
have you not been disconnected 40 times every game
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Them DDSOD attacks man.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
BEST
LOL
MATCH
EVER
GG COAST

Despite the early lead, I still think TSM could pull back like they did many times.
Quite a nice finish tho.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
When you play on a low end PC that can only put out 15 fps and internet that gives you 170 - 500 ping every match, I don't think you'll be able to farm or stack up your Q at all so you'll need to rely on your auto attacks which is precisely why most of the champs I have are ADCs, bruisers, and tanks.

Solution- get new PC and new webz
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Solution- get new PC and new webz

Counter - we're the poorest Asians alive
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays