Ranking
Original Post
Undertale
why is nobody started a thread of this masterpiece?

UNDERTALE! The RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone.

Story

So what is this game is all about?
It's an RPG with Bullet Hell mechanics, where you don't have to kill anyone. Each enemy cna be defeated nonviolently. How? Dance with a slime, pet a dog, wishper your favorite secret to a knight, and they will spare you. Or you can ignore all this stuff and rain destruction upon your foes.
Emphasis on humor, character dialogue and player choise.

Screenshots

Official site: http://undertale.com/
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/

----------

So yeah. Anyone played this game? For me, I already beat this game two times, got two endings. The true pacifist ending is fucking incredible. After that I tried to perfom a genocide run, but I don't know... After killing Toriel I don't think I am going to be able to do such thing again. Never again...
Last edited by CroKO; Oct 7, 2015 at 07:24 PM.
HAH, GAYYYYY
-----
jk ily. will play when saturday happens. If it works on mac.
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Oct 7, 2015 at 07:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
what's the approximate play time on this game, 'cause honestly it doesn't look worth 10 bux. but it's also pretty interesting.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
what's the approximate play time on this game, 'cause honestly it doesn't look worth 10 bux. but it's also pretty interesting.

according to google, ~70 hours
according to steam reviews people play an average of 10-30 hours

added to my wishlist anyway, if i ever get some money i'll check it out
Last edited by dank; Oct 7, 2015 at 08:30 AM.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by mwah View Post

To recieve true pacifist (or genocide) ending after netrual ending will force you to play more.
I played 10 hours on pirate version and now my friend sent me a copie of the game at steam. 3 hours and I still finding some interesting stuff. Like really interesting.

And yeah. Time is not important at all. The more importantly is experience and emotions you will recieve after finishing the game. It is really worth 10$, I swear.
-----
Oh, yes. By the way
Last edited by CroKO; Oct 7, 2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump