ES Recruitment Drive
sure, also added to list
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I can ask iKas (member of the clan) if he would like to make a short video for this org
You want me to do some recruitment or will you return of you'd be leader of the bushido subgroup in Team Aikido?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 24, 2015 at 06:39 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey team bushido, Just wanna know if you are still active. I hope so have a lot of repect for people who try to replicate a whole fighting style.

Anyway I also had a little challenge for this organisation which may be fun, and if you guys are intrested of course?
http://judoinfo.com/animate.htm
Try to replicate as many of these moves in multiplayer matches aikido matches.
I think it would be awesome to see that.
We've moved to team aikido, apply there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I am very fond of you see Aikido should be played, and your style has helped me become a better player, this is not me wanting to join, but acknowlodgeing that this org is an inovative community. In the society snap-kicks, and shovels of most Aikido players. I hope to join when I am better. But until then, thank you for contributing to Toribash.
Originally Posted by Hellafun View Post
I am very fond of you see Aikido should be played, and your style has helped me become a better player, this is not me wanting to join, but acknowlodgeing that this org is an inovative community. In the society snap-kicks, and shovels of most Aikido players. I hope to join when I am better. But until then, thank you for contributing to Toribash.

o7 stay cool
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15