ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Peeking from lower tunnel to upper tunnel with R8 is op as fuck lmao
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
The revolver has potential to be an incredible annoyance and is definitely getting nerfed but it does not completely win comp games.
You can still outgun them with rifles as they are largely dependent on luck and can't be used for holding corners reliably but getting tagged for 90 across the map for nearly half the price of a scout is still ridiculous.

The game would have done perfectly fine without this addition but valve is just seeking for more shekels by intentionally making the gun op to sell more skins for it i guess :^)

It's actually dependent on skill much more than luck, if you know how to use it right. The left click is 100% accurate while moving (not jumping). It's the right-click that's lucky. You just have to not be bad.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/summit1g-2015120944343452
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Anyone actually notice a change to the ak and the m4 I've been using them and don't feel a difference
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Yes, they slightly changed the AK spray, M4, etc and slightly changed accuracy while shooting and moving with guns apart from the R8.

It's a bit more of a recoil, making it harder to spray down people from farther away. It's supposed to encourage people trying and tap people from long distances rather than spray them down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
its nice, makes the game silly again, I love it. Its going to be nerfed through the ground eventually, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Also its a new smoke bug abuse where if you alt+tab while looking at the smoke you will be able to see straight through the smoke, some of the dudes I played with abused it like crazy
This game sucks now I'm not playing comp now, I refuse, I'm surfing now bye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|