ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
POKKÉN TOURNAMENT (Pokémon fighting game)
So, yeah.. A Pokémon tournament fighting game..

"Pokkén Tournament (ポッ拳 POKKÉN TOURNAMENT?) is an upcoming arcade fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, in collaboration with The Pokémon Company. The game combines gameplay elements from Bandai Namco's Tekken series with characters from the Pokémon franchise. It is planned for release in Japanese arcades in 2015, with international release plans and Nintendo exclusive console ports yet to be announced."
~wiki

So, for the arcades, there won't be joysticks like your typical arcades, but controllers like for consoles, as more people are used to them.

Not many details on the international release, but it looks promising..
I've always wanted to actually control the Pokémon!

Website (Japaneses)
Last edited by ghoul; Apr 29, 2015 at 12:07 AM.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
Sounds awesome but come on man put some detail into this theres gotta be some information you could put in this thread about the game somewhere on the net
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
added some stuff.. don't think it'll be jap exclusive, but maybe the arcades will..
the console one will probably be international or something
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
This is Japan exclusive by now, but it will become avaiable in WiiU next year or so :P
Wolololololo
This looks like Super Smash Bros but Tekken style.
The angle you play at reminds me of DBZ tenkaichi (really forget how to spell it, not bothered to look it up) games.

Definitely gonna pick up a copy when I can.

Also speaking of smash bros, someone go post in the damn thread so I'll have friends T_T.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09